Modular Homes and Buildings
APPROVED INDEPENDENT BUILDER FOR WESTCHESTER MODULAR HOMES
The Advanced Group has partnered with Westchester Modular Homes to provide custom-built, energy-efficient, economical homes. Anything is possible with modular construction. Choose from 100s of different options or provide your own plans, an architect’s plans can even be converted to modular. Advanced Group & Westchester Modular designs and builds
strong, sustainable new homes with the security of a full warranty.
These homes are designed with curb appeal in mind. They do not look
cheap, and they are built solid.
BENEFITS OF ADVANCED GROUP & WESTCHESTER MODULAR HOMES
- Highly Customizable
- Buyers can customize layout and design
- Adapt to or convert existing architectural plans or choose from an existing modular home section
- Parts are interchangeable between models.
- Add a garage, basement, deck, porch or any desired feature to the plan.
- Easily adapted to suit local building codes
- Built-in sections, off-site and in doors
- Assembled on-site in a timely manner
- Less noise pollution and neighborhood disruptions
- Reduced waste
- Shorter build time
- Higher energy efficiency
- Energy Star and LEED-ready homes
- The most energy-efficient requirements, including R-19 wall and R-38 ceiling insulation, 2×8 walls, low-E and argon-filled windows and dual-flush toilets.
- With Advanced Group as the local builder and Westchester Modular as the supplier, buyers have access to a luxury home at an affordable price
- Covered by a 10-year warranty with the 2-10 Homebuyers
- Warranty Program: Full warranty for roof framing, load-bearing walls, beams, columns, floor framing and more
ADVANCED GROUP & WESTCHESTER MODULAR HOME SERVICES
- Buyer assistance locating a building lot
- Complimentary monthly factory allow customers to see fully furnished models
- Feel confident with Third-Party CFS Inspections and Engineers
- Advanced Group will do the permitting process for you
- Virtual tour design center
- Step by step design selection
- Flexible financing options
- Disaster relief financing for those who have lost their homes to fire & smoke damage and wind & water damage
The following are sample projects. View the entire suite of home styles, layouts and galleries by clicking “view more” below. The Advanced Group can build every style you see here or in the expanded gallery, plus much more! We invite you to contact us to learn more.